Wow it's been a month since I last updated the blog!
Casting is almost complete. I actually made a video blog about auditioning, but never got round to uploading it. At the end of this week I'll be in a situation where I can make some announcements.
Locations are being difficult to find. When writing the film I purposely wrote a lot of living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms. Thinking that these would be places that would be easy to get a hold of. It turns out they aren't as easy as I thought. I've been looking at my own living room wondering whether I can make it look like four different living rooms. Hopefully it won't come down to that.
Scheduling a project of this size is so very daunting. We set the 14 day shoot and I reckon we'll have to do some filming before and after those dates. A lot of the interior scenes with local actors can be done at any point. I believe getting a few scenes shot before the 14 day shoot will take a lot of stress off everyone involved.
I've realised that a feature of this size is very much a patchwork creation.