Sunday 14 October 2012

RE: EDITING CHALLENGE.


Well, in fairness it was a failure. However, it wasn't completely my own fault. You see, I got ill. Illness is a pain in the ass. It slowed me right down. I didn't want to get out of bed. I was cold sat at my desk. My brain was telling me to power through, but my body was telling me to lay down. And, my body won.

All is not lost, even though I failed at my challenge it did exactly what I needed it to; get me backing editing the film. Watching the footage and putting together some scenes was a great reminder of what a fun and great experience it all was, and a great achievement for all that was involved.

I have found a few problems, which had me scratching my head. I hate it when you realise something and there isn't a lot you can do about it. One problem, although I'm not sure if it's a "problem" but it's definitely something that got me thinking, which will have me continuingly thinking until I've finished the rough cut. I'll explain more... when I know more.

James G. Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment